3 Reasons to invest
Québec has significant mining potential that accounts for one-fifth of Canada’s mineral production.
The province produces and beneficiates 15 metals and 14 non-metallic minerals, making it the most
diverse resource base in Canada. This diversification is set to increase with the arrival of tantalum,
vanadium, and apatite mining projects.
Québec is recognized worldwide for the quality of its labor force. The province has long been a mining
producer and boasts experienced workers in every region, as well as specialized suppliers for every
phase of the mineral development process. According to a study published in 2016, nearly 5,500
suppliers of goods and services work for the mining sector, 75% of which are in Québec15. The mining
industry directly employs nearly 16,000 people
Gold is a good hedge against inflation. When inflation rises, the value of currency goes down. Gold is a tangible asset. Gold is one of the few assets that is tangible, and thus, it creates a perception of safety among investors. ...
Eastmain River Property
- 2020-02-13 11:31:58 UTC
- 2020-02-06 10:54:41 UTCGrey Cat Reports Near-Surface Gold Over Substantial Widths - 2.19 g/t Au over 23.60 metres in PEG...
- 2020-01-28 11:19:02 UTCMONTREAL, Jan. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amex Exploration Inc. (“Amex or the Company”) (TSX-V:...
- 2020-01-14 13:39:12 UTCVancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 14, 2020) - Amex Exploration (TSXV: AMX) w...
- 2020-01-06 11:31:32 UTCMONTREAL, Jan. 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amex Exploration Inc. (“Amex or the Company”) (TSX-V:...
- 2019-12-23 10:05:46 UTC
- 2019-12-05 09:43:26 UTC
- 2019-11-11 11:24:47 UTC
- 2019-11-08 00:14:42 UTCToronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - November 7, 2019) - Eric Sprott announces that today, 2176423...
- 2019-11-07 19:26:29 UTC