3 Reasons to invest
- Argex is a Canadian low-cost emerging producer of high-purity titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment. Our innovative chloride-based technology is amongst the most environmentally sustainable in the industry.
- The flexibility of our process to use different grades of titanium ore feedstock, which keeps Argex from being dependent on a few specific sources, and our capacity to perform at milder temperatures and pressures than competitors, thus reducing energy consumption and costs.
- The Corporation owns mining properties in Québec, which may offer adequate titanium concentrations that can be commercially exploited.
Titanium Dioxide (TiO2)
Then TiO2 is chemically processed and all impurities are removed, what remains is a pure white pigment, or fine powder. This pigment is the brightest and whitest pigment available today and is used to create whiteness and opacity in products such as paint, toothpaste, sunscreen and many foods. TiO2 can also improve the durability of coatings, paper and plastic products. It is also appreciated for its reflective qualities. It can also both scatter and absorb UV rays. Its ultra-white colour, highly-refractive and UV-resistant properties make TiO2 enormously popular with both industrial and consumer sector.
- 2018-09-13 12:58:20 UTCMontréal, Québec (FSCwire) - Argex Titanium Inc. (TSX: RGX) (“Argex”) is pleased to announce that...
- 2018-08-29 13:55:54 UTCMONTREAL, Québec (FSCwire) - Argex Titanium Inc. (TSX: RGX) (the “Corporation” or “Argex”) is ple...
- 2018-04-19 21:01:40 UTC
- 2018-02-07 13:56:51 UTC
- 2017-12-13 14:53:40 UTC
- 2017-12-11 15:14:44 UTC
- 2017-11-27 20:50:44 UTC
- 2017-10-16 22:55:21 UTC
- 2017-08-23 00:12:20 UTC
- 2017-08-09 14:45:39 UTC