106 – 5726 Burleigh Crescent SE Calgary, Alberta T2H1Z8
3 Reasons to invest
- Cold Bore Technology’s proprietary software and sonic receivers detect even the slightest sign of a downhole event. A sound-cancelling algorithm removes all background noise to focus solely on the event, which is then characterized, classified, recorded and relayed to you in real-time. All primary events heard, for example, balls landing, valves opening and fracs starting are accompanied with troubleshooting services like finding casing breaches and even determining depth of various well bore problems in some cases.
- By harnessing the power of proprietary sonic receivers and software, when an event emits a sound in your wellbore, we hear it, measure it, and communicate this invaluable data in realtime. Comprehensive, high-resolution insights into downhole operations help you gain a clearer picture of the present, allowing for better decision-making in the future.
- Unlike traditional pressure monitoring, offset well monitoring is more than just an indicator of cross-communication between primary and adjacent wells. Acoustics may provide the ability to hear a frac approaching so proactive steps can be taken to avoid unwanted communication. Cold Bore’s standard offset well monitoring service is currently being developed with clients on location to create and commercialize preventative acoustic procedures for the future.
- 2019-09-04 19:10:24 UTCTORONTO, April 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Graph Blockchain Inc. ("Graph" or "Company") (CSE: GB...
- 2019-04-12 21:04:50 UTCOn behalf of its executive team, Cold Bore Technologies is pleased to provide a shareholder summa...
- 2018-09-12 02:25:17 UTC
- 2018-05-29 19:37:24 UTC
- 2017-09-01 03:09:13 UTC