3 Reasons to invest
Main focus: Wasamac gold project
+ Positive feasibility study (December 3, 2018)
+ High return: $522M NPV and 23.6% IRR (all pre-tax)
+ Solid output: 142,000 oz/year over 11 years
+ Low cost: US$550/oz production cash costs
Cash-flow generation through custom milling
+ Constant revenue stream from Camflo Mill
+ Beacon Mill to restart if demand continues to increase
Continuous value creation
+ Drilling results pending from Croinor Gold and McKenzie Break
+ Goal to increase resources of advanced stage projects
(+500k oz M&I gold resource)
- Jean-Marc Lacoste
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alain Lévesque, CPA, CA
Chief Financial Officer
- Marc-André Lavergne, Eng.
- Lucie Desjardins, LLB
Director, Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary
- Sandra Pouliot, Eng.
Director, Environment and Community Relations
- Elisabeth Tremblay, P. Geo., M.Sc.A
Senior Geologist, Communications
- Ronald G. Leber
Chief Exploration Geologist
Add Member Name
Add Member Company Position
- 2019-03-20 11:59:56 UTC
- 2019-03-13 12:56:57 UTC
- 2019-02-28 14:08:52 UTCMONTREAL, Feb. 28, 2019 /CNW/ - MONARCH GOLD CORPORATION ("Monarch" or the "Corporation") (TSX: M...
- 2019-02-15 14:41:01 UTC
- 2019-02-15 14:38:10 UTCIn the news release, Monarch Gold Announces Its Second Quarter Results, issued 14-Feb-2019 by Cor...
- 2019-02-15 12:25:12 UTC
- 2019-02-07 12:22:25 UTC
- 2019-02-04 13:54:02 UTCMONTREAL, Feb. 4, 2019 /CNW/ - MONARCH GOLD CORPORATION ("Monarch" or the "Corporation") (TSX: MQ...
- 2019-01-23 14:00:56 UTC
- 2019-01-15 14:32:33 UTC