3 Reasons to invest
Main focus: Wasamac gold project
+ Positive feasibility study (December 3, 2018)
+ High return: $522M NPV and 23.6% IRR (all pre-tax)
+ Solid output: 142,000 oz/year over 11 years
+ Low cost: US$550/oz production cash costs
Cash-flow generation through custom milling
+ Constant revenue stream from Camflo Mill
+ Beacon Mill to restart if demand continues to increase
Continuous value creation
+ Drilling results pending from Croinor Gold and McKenzie Break
+ Goal to increase resources of advanced stage projects
(+500k oz M&I gold resource)
- Jean-Marc Lacoste
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Alain Lévesque, CPA, CA
Chief Financial Officer
- Marc-André Lavergne, Eng.
- Lucie Desjardins, LLB
Director, Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary
- Sandra Pouliot, Eng.
Director, Environment and Community Relations
- Elisabeth Tremblay, P. Geo., M.Sc.A
Senior Geologist, Communications
- Ronald G. Leber
Chief Exploration Geologist
Add Member Name
Add Member Company Position
- 2020-02-12 12:47:28 UTCMONTREAL, Feb. 12, 2020 /CNW Telbec/ - MONARCH GOLD CORPORATION ("Monarch" or the "Corporation") ...
- 2020-02-06 12:21:35 UTC
- 2020-01-28 13:02:14 UTCThe Corporation remained very active in the second quarter and expects 2020 to be very positivewi...
- 2020-01-14 13:37:27 UTCVancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 14, 2020) - Monarch Gold Corporation (TSX:...
- 2020-01-08 13:32:17 UTC
- 2019-12-13 13:06:41 UTCCombined transaction in the form of cash, shares and warrants valued at more than $1.5 million, w...
- 2019-12-12 23:05:14 UTCMONTREAL, Dec. 12, 2019 /CNW Telbec/ - MONARCH GOLD CORPORATION ("Monarch" or the "Corporation") ...
- 2019-11-27 15:38:23 UTC
- 2019-11-20 16:06:23 UTC
- 2019-11-12 00:02:03 UTCMONTREAL, QC / ACCESSWIRE / November 11, 2019 / MONARCH GOLD CORPORATION ("Monarch" or the "Corpo...