3 Reasons to invest
Augmented Reality doesn’t require a mainstream adoption of new technology to succeed. Millions of people worldwide already possess the necessary hardware to use AR. The modern smartphone is primed and ready to roll when it comes to AR applications.
AR isn't just about gaming. In fact, Pokémon GO bypassed $1.2bn in revenue and 750 million downloads by the summer of 2017. It exists today as the benchmark for AR app success, but the potential of AR goes far beyond gaming and entertainment. It will likely shape the future of ecommerce, while handy apps such as Google Translate have been complemented with clever AR features that add a great deal of value to the user experience.
AR is an emerging technology, utilizing exciting new hardware and software, and its brimming with endless possibilities for creative applications.
- 2019-03-23 21:14:31 UTCNew York, NY and Toronto, ON, March 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR S...
- 2019-03-23 21:13:26 UTCNew York, NY, March 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR Solutions (the “C...
- 2019-03-23 21:12:10 UTCTORONTO, ON, March 04, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE – NexTech AR Solutions (the “Com...
- 2019-03-23 21:11:05 UTCNew York, NY, Feb. 28, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR Solutions (the “Co...
- 2019-03-23 21:09:45 UTC
- 2019-03-23 21:07:41 UTC
- 2019-03-23 21:05:38 UTC
- 2019-03-23 21:04:21 UTC
- 2019-03-23 21:03:26 UTCVancouver, British Columbia and Toronto, ON, Feb. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -...
- 2019-03-23 21:02:26 UTC