3 Reasons to invest
Augmented Reality doesn’t require a mainstream adoption of new technology to succeed. Millions of people worldwide already possess the necessary hardware to use AR. The modern smartphone is primed and ready to roll when it comes to AR applications.
AR isn't just about gaming. In fact, Pokémon GO bypassed $1.2bn in revenue and 750 million downloads by the summer of 2017. It exists today as the benchmark for AR app success, but the potential of AR goes far beyond gaming and entertainment. It will likely shape the future of ecommerce, while handy apps such as Google Translate have been complemented with clever AR features that add a great deal of value to the user experience.
AR is an emerging technology, utilizing exciting new hardware and software, and its brimming with endless possibilities for creative applications.
- 2019-09-04 19:05:16 UTC
- 2019-09-04 19:05:15 UTCNew York, NY and Toronto, ON, April 26, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR S...
- 2019-09-04 19:04:12 UTC
- 2019-09-04 19:03:27 UTC
- 2019-09-04 19:02:45 UTCCEO to provide an update on company’s growth-by-acquisition strategy and advancement of its SaaS ...
- 2019-09-04 19:02:45 UTC
- 2019-09-04 18:39:51 UTCNew York, New York and Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - May 8, 2019) - NexTech AR Solutions (O...
- 2019-09-04 18:39:51 UTCNew York, NY and Toronto, ON, May 10, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR Sol...
- 2019-09-04 18:39:12 UTC
- 2019-09-04 18:39:12 UTCNew York, NY and Toronto, ON, May 14, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE -- NexTech AR Sol...