SynStream Energy Corp. is a Canadian energy
company focused on its partnership with Expander Energy Inc. and a consortium
of private investors to build Canada’s first small-scale commercial Enhanced
GTL® (“EGTL™”) plant in Alberta. The plant is designed to convert natural gas
and natural gas liquids into premium zero sulfur, high cetane synthetic diesel.
SynStream's common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol
Gas-to-Liquids (GTL) Operations
On March 7, 2016, the Corporation announced that it entered into an Option to Purchase License Agreement (the “Option”) dated effective March 4, 2016 with Expander Energy Inc. (“Expander”) for the purpose of creating a partnership between Saccharum, Expander and a consortium of private investors to build Canada’s first small-scale commercial Enhanced GTL® (“EGTL™”) plant in Alberta. The plant is designed to convert natural gas and natural gas liquids into premium zero sulfur, high cetane synthetic diesel. As part of the Option, the Corporation paid a non-refundable technology licensing option fee of $200,000 which gives the Corporation the option to purchase a non-exclusive license for Expander’s EGTL™ technology which expires February 28, 2018. The EGTL™ license will permit the Corporation to build, own, and operate a GTL plant up to a size of 2,000 barrels per day (“bpd”) of synthetic diesel or greater (subject to conditions).
SynStream plans to raise capital to participate in Expander Energy Inc.’s
first commercial plant. The nominal 300bpd plant is engineered to convert
natural gas and natural gas liquids into synthetic diesel.
Oil & Gas Operations
The Corporation’s major oil & gas property is located the Retlaw area in
Alberta; its production consists of oil, gas, and natural gas liquids. The
property is operated by Wolf Coulee Resources Inc.
SynStream’s next major interest is in the Mikwan area of Alberta, which is a coalbed methane property operated by Encana. All other properties of the Corporation are considered minor and are also non-operated. All of the Corporation’s production is onshore and located in the province of Alberta.
||Website: Synstream Energy|
Stock Info: tmx.com/SHM
- All information provided is “as is” for informational and educational purposes only, and not intended for trading or investment advice. 8020 does not advocate the purchase or sale of a security or investment mentioned and recommends any investment advice should be obtained through professional and licensed investment advisors.
- 8020 Connect does not screen, audit, evaluate, endorse, recommend or represent a product, service, or the individual companies listed or posted on the 8020 site. Should you decide to purchase any product or service, advocate or invest in a company listed on 8020, you do so at your own risk.
- The information displayed on the 8020 site should not be construed as an offer to buy, sell, solicit or influence an investment decision by 8020 or its employees, officers, directors or consultants. Any investment or security referred to or learned about on the 8020 site are not suitable for all investors, and investment advice from a licensed investment advisor is highly recommended.
- It is possible that 8020 and its employees, officers, directors or consultants may have investments in a company listed on the 8020 site.
- 8020 Connect provides the technology platform for 8020 connect members on an “as is” and “as available” basis. 8020 Connect does not provide any express warranties or representations to the full extent permissible under the applicable law.
- 8020 Connect does not have an obligation to monitor user activity and therefore disclaims all liability for identity theft or other misuse of your identity or information.
- 8020 Connect does not guarantee that its services will function without interruption or errors during its service whether from external factors, internal maintenance, user issues, or any other reason. 8020 Connect disclaims all liability for damages or loss of income due to the above interruptions, errors or issues.