3 Reasons to invest
Comprehensive license – Experion
Experion is a licensed cultivator and producer under the Cannabis Act, including medical and extraction sub-licenses. These licenses enable Experion to:
- supply starting materials to other LPs for medical-use and export;
- provide wholesale cannabis products to other LPs and provincial distributors for medical and adult-use;
- sell cannabis products directly to patients with prescriptions; and
- produce and formulate oil extracts.
Only 1/3 of all licensed producers hold the range of licenses Experion does and only a handful of these are publicly traded.
Continuously Adding Value
- Positioning Experion as a vertically integrated producer of medical, wellness and adult-use cannabis.
- Investing in R&D and clinical research.
- Achieving GMP certification will grant access to markets outside of Canada.
- Building differentiated brands and driving consumer awareness.
Strong balance sheet – No debt and more than C$10.0MM cash on hand and C$10.0 MM of assets to execute its business plan.
If you are interested in investing in us, please join management, shareholders and other interested investors in our Investor Group. We want to ensure all investors are well informed and have access to important investor information.
Join Investor Group