3 Reasons to invest
Compressed Air & Gas Treatment
• Over 9,000 currently operating global installations
• High margin with strong recurring revenues
• Global market expected to grow to USD$3B by 2020
Clean Tech – Renewables & Hydrogen
• 25 RNG projects recently completed
•200+ Hydrogen purifiers currently operating
$68M+ in order backlog with strong 2018 order pipeline
•$4B global RNG upgrading market potential by 2025
• 1 million Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles forecast by 2025
• Renewable hydrogen from biogas could potentially
fuel up to 11 million FCEVs annually
Our Growth Drivers
We have a sustainable and recurring business model with attractive gross margins. We have leading technology in the biogas to renewable natural gas segment, proven through a strengthening order book. We answer a need within an emerging hydrogen economy with increasing demand for hydrogen production and purification solutions for refinery
and petrochemical applications, including fuel cell applications for fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs).
We have commercialized, proven technology to exploit both the biogas to RNG and hydrogen upgrading emerging markets. We have a Board and Management team fully focused on delivering shareholder value.
We are a strong competitor on significant profitable and sustainable revenue growth opportunities across several market verticals. We have a proven track record and leading proprietary technologies across all product lines –over $60M invested in technology development. We're known and respected internationally with a global base of over 1,500 customers and an existing worldwide sales & distribution network. We are in play and well positioned to capture Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) contracts with partnerships in Europe, North America and Asia
FROM BIOGAS TO BIOMETHANE – RENEWABLE NATURAL GAS (RNG)
Natural Gas Filtration
Hydrogen Purification PSA Systems
Displacing Diesel Fuel with Natural Gas
- 2019-05-16 13:07:20 UTC
- 2019-04-29 12:59:25 UTCMONTREAL, April 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (TSXV: XBC) (OTC: XEBEF) (“Xeb...
- 2019-04-23 12:52:04 UTCMONTREAL, QC / ACCESSWIRE / April 23, 2019 / Xebec Adsorption Inc. (TSX-V: XBC) (OTC PINK: XEBEF)...
- 2019-04-17 13:00:22 UTCMONTREAL, April 17, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (TSXV: XBC) (OTC: XEBEF) (FRAN...
- 2019-04-11 15:47:39 UTCCompany expecting 2018 revenue to come in at CDN$20.0M with an increase to 2019 revenue guidance ...
- 2019-03-12 12:54:37 UTC
- 2018-11-30 16:18:39 UTC
- 2018-11-07 16:03:40 UTC
- 2018-10-26 21:14:41 UTC
- 2018-10-12 13:19:58 UTC